- Please review the scholarships and bursaries currently available
- Please review the terms and conditions prior to downloading the application form
- Being eligible for a scholarship or bursary does not guarantee the award of that scholarship or bursary
- The application form can be downloaded as a PDF file by clicking the PDF image below.
- Save the PDF file to your computer or online drive;
- If you do not already have a PDF reader you can download Acrobat Reader DC at acrobat.adobe.com/au/en/acrobat/pdf-reader
- Complete the fields;
- Save the file frequently. The file can be saved prior to completion and the information in the fields should remain intact for completion at a later time;
- You have the option to print the form and complete by hand;
- Sign the completed application by hand or electronically;
- If signed by hand the application with the signature will have to be scanned for online submission;
- Ensure all supporting required accompanying documentation is merged with the completed application form or lodged online with the application;
- When you are ready to submit the application and supporting documentation complete the online submission form where you will be asked to list and describe the items being uploaded and then you will be taken to a bulk upload portal to upload your application.
- Alternatively, you can post your application to the street address of the Scholarship Fund at
Parramatta Marist Old Boys’ Union Scholarship Fund Inc.
50 Ballandella Road
TOONGABBIE NSW 2146