Make a Tax Deductible Donation any time and make a difference
Parramatta Marist Old Boys Union Scholarship Fund Inc (ABN 39 739 941 600) (the “Scholarship Fund”) is a registered charity and an endorsed Deductible Gift Recipient with the Australian Taxation Office. Donations to the Scholarship Fund of $2 or more are tax deductible.
The Scholarship Fund is a separate legal entity within the Parramatta Marist Old Boys’ community. This is to comply with the requirements of being a registered charity and endorsed Deductible Gift Recipient.
The Scholarship Fund is a practical way of living the Marist Charism. The purposes of the Scholarship Fund are restricted to raising funds for and to administer eligible scholarships. These scholarships are solely for the purposes of promoting the recipient’s education by providing funds to the recipient to meet costs directly related the recipient’s education at Parramatta Marist High School. Such costs include school fees, textbooks, school uniforms, and school excursion costs. The only criteria for the award of scholarships are merit, for reasons of equity, or a combination of both.
In order to respect the privacy of applicants and nominees while at the same time providing accountability and good governance, the assessment, award and administration of scholarships are conducted by a specialist sub-committee of the Scholarship Fund Committee. The accounts of the Scholarship Fund are subject to annual audit.
The objective is to increase the number and range of scholarships in addition to the existing Brother Coman and Megazyme Scholarships.
How to Make a Donation
- You can pay by Visa, Mastercard, Amex, EFT, direct deposit, Paypal or cheque.
- Enter the amount you wish to donate below next to Amount. The default amount of $100 can be replaced.
- Click Donate
- At the Cart, you can amend your donation amount or click Proceed to Checkout
- At the Checkout complete your billing/contact details and select your payment method and Click Place Order.
- You will be sent an email with an invoice/tax receipt.
- The invoice which will become a tax receipt on the Parramatta Marist Old Boys Union Scholarship Fund receiving the funds into the Scholarship Fund’s bank account as cleared funds.